1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对大家的特殊照顾了。
3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient1 of you right now.
假如你们感到便捷的话,我想目前讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative2 plan now.
我觉得目前可以先草拟一具临时策略。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
假如他有哪些建议的话,大家还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks?
大家是不是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那样大家的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
假如你们想的话,大家想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day.
大家想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的状况。
10 That''ll put us both in the picture.
如此双方都能知道全方位的状况。
11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing
那样大家就会心中有点儿数,了解你们需要什么了。
12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.
我还不可以立刻说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有的实质材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It''ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
如此就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn''t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不想在北京多待一天吗?
16 I''m afraid that won''t be possible,much as we''d like to.
尽管大家非常想如此做,但恐怕不可以了。
17 We''ve got to report back to the head office.
大家还要回去向总部汇报状况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We''ve arranged3 our schedule without any trouble
大家已经非常顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary4 we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是大家为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,怎么样?