26 I\ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都期盼参观贵厂。
27 You\ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后你会对大家的商品有更深的认知。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
或许大家可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后大家再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺步骤表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接状况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
大家实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity1 of labor2 is decreased.
工作效率大大地提升了,而劳动强度却减少了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有商品在整个生产过程中得通过五道水平检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
大家觉得水平是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,大家一直把水平放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
水平比数目更为要紧。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我期望这次来参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
大家得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully3 automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么方法来控制水平呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection4 before they go out.
所有商品出厂前需要要经过严格检查。
44 What\s your general impression,may I ask?
不知你对大家厂总的印象怎么样?
45 I\m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的办法给我留下了非常深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我觉得你们的商品可以使你们胜过角逐对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就水平而言,没任何厂商能和大家相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想或许以后大家可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
大家想把买卖扩大到国内市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司打造贸易关系的可能性。