Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
Bell Captain : This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
这里是礼宾台,有哪些可以帮到你的吗?
Guest : I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告诉我你的房间号码吗?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,大家会立刻派一名行李员上去,你在房间里等,行吗?
Bellman : Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是来帮你出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱怎么样,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是不是有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 没。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
这是你的行李标签,大家会将行李放在行李台。你到那儿取行李怎么样?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢你。
相关文章推荐