Maybe future we dont have place to live like real Mongolians.And we will like vanish. The nation will vanish.
这个like是副词吗?表示可能的意思?
但我在朗文字典中并没查到类似使用方法
ADVspoken【口】
1. used in speech to fill a pause while you are thinking what to say next 嗯〔用在说话中填补考虑下文时出现的停顿〕:
The water was, like, really cold.那水,嗯,很冷。I was just, like, standing there.当时我,呃,就站在那里。
2. I’m/he’s/she’s like... a)used to tell the exact words someone used 我/他/她是如此说的:
I asked Dave if he wanted to go, and he’s like, no way!我问戴夫想不想去,他说,决不!
b)used to describe an event, feeling, or person, when it is difficult to describe or when you use a noise instead of words 我/他/她就这个样子〔用于描述很难形容的事件、感情或人,或用声音代替语言〕:
She was like, huh?她就这个样子,呃?
3. as like as not/like enoughBrEprobably【英】非常可能:
The ambulance will be too late, as like as not.等救护车来非常可能已经太晚了。
Maybe future we dont have place to live like real Mongolians.And we will like vanish. The nation will vanish.
这个句子是典型的口语英语,里面有的地方不合乎语法,我试着改正一下:
Maybe in the future we dont have any place to live like real Mongolians. And we will likely vanish. The nation will vanish.
【翻译】或许在将来,大家像真的的蒙古人那样,没地方居住。大家或许会消失,国家将会消失。
1. future 改为:in the future
2. have place 改为:have any place
3. like real Mongolians:这个like 是介词,“像......一样”。
4. will like vanish:like 疑为 likely之误。likely 可用作副词,表示“可能”。