大多数的博客内容以文字为主,仍有一些博客专注在艺术、摄影、视频、音乐、播客等各种主题。博客是社会媒体互联网的一部分。下面记者为大伙收拾的关于博客的对话英语,期望对大伙有用!
关于博客的对话英语
Nancy: Do you write blog?
南希:你也写博客吗?
Carol: Occasionally, I always browse the blogs of celebrities and net friends.
卡洛尔:偶尔,一般只不过看看名人或网友的博客。
Nancy: Blog has become very popular in recent years, hasn’t it?
南希:近几年博客变得非常时尚,是吗?
Carol: Yes. You can get many news and thoughts of others from blogs. Besides, you can leave messages or make comment for bloggers.
卡洛尔:对。从博客中你可以看到不少消息和其他人的想法,还可以给博主留言或对文章做评论。
Nancy: Is there any good blogs to recommend?
南希:有哪些好的博客推荐一下吗?
Carol: I saw an interesting blog today.
卡洛尔:好啊。我今天就看到了一篇有意思的博客。
Nancy: What is it about?
南希:关于什么的?
Carol: It talks about the first women spy in the world .
卡洛尔:讲的是世界上第一个女特务的故事。
Nancy: Who?
南希:是哪个?
Carol: Delilah was generally recognized as the first women spy on the earth in occidental civilization.
卡洛尔:在西方文化中,娣莱拉被公觉得是“地球上第一个女特务”。
Nancy: I remember that Delilah means the women cheater who took in men in today’s English, originally Delilah was the first women spy of the world! No wonder!
南希:我记得娣莱拉这个词在今天的英语中喻指陷害男性的女骗子,原来娣莱拉是世界上第一个女特务啊!怪不能!
Carol: Delilah lived in the10th century BC, she was born a beauty.
卡洛尔:娣莱拉生活于公元前10世纪,是个闭月羞花的美女。
Nancy: What was she for to be a spy?
南希:她为何去做特务呢?
Carol: For her nation and compatriots.
卡洛尔:为了她的民族和同胞。
Nancy: I think her story must be so moving and she must be an outstanding figure of history.
南希:我想她的故事肯定非常动人,她也肯定是个历史上的杰出人物。
Carol: Of course she is.
卡洛尔:当然了。