应聘中女人求职者常被问及一些有关婚姻的尴尬问题,这是猎头都没办法帮其避免的。公
司如此的做法当然有欠妥当,应聘官当然也不够专业,但既然问题没办法回避,那就“兵来将挡,水来土掩”,坦然面对吧。
在很多“三资”企业和乡镇企业的招聘中,通常都会提出这一问题,其目的是既想长期雇用便宜的劳动力,又不愿承担法律规定应赋予工人的权利和义务。假如你年龄恰好已到婚配或怀孕阶段,回答则要尽可能用一些方案,可以说,“所有以工作为重,决不会因婚姻影响工作”、“我尚未 有在短时期内结婚的计划”等,语言可以模糊一点。
当然,应聘者只有对自己明确定位,对所面试的公司和职位有足够的认知,做好针对性的筹备,才能保证在应聘中有出色的表现。
关于婚姻情况的回答
We have been married for ten years.
大家结婚已经10年了。
My husband died three years ago.
我的老公在3年前过世了。
I am unmarried.
我没结婚。
We got married not long ago.
大家刚结婚不久。
I have a five-year old girl.
我有一个5岁的女儿。
My wife works for the government.
我老婆是公务员。
She’s a retired school teacher in Beijing
她以前在北京做教师,目前退休了。
I believe it's a personal question.
我觉得这是个私人问题。
关于将来计划
I don't think I will have any baby within three years.
我想3年之内我不会要孩子。
We are going to get married when both of our careers are staying stable.
大家计划等两个人的事业都稳定下来在结婚。
We planed to have a baby after buying our new apartment.
大家计划买了新房后再生小孩。
There is no hurry to get married.
不急于结婚。
Since my girlfriend is still studying as a postgraduate in Beijing University, we will not get married until she is graduated two years later.
由于我女友目前还在北京大学读研究生,所以我计划两年将来她毕业了再结婚。
Getting a baby is a big affair, we won't make the decision until we consider it thoroughly.
生小孩是个大事,大家只有经过认真考虑后才会做出决定。
I have no intention of manying soon, and even if I did, I plan to continue working for a long time. My career is the most important to me.
我并不计划立刻结婚,即便结了婚,我也计划继续长期工作。对我来讲我的事业是非常重要的。
HR的问题可能是如此的
When did you get married?
你是什么时间结婚的?
What's your marital status?
你的婚姻情况怎么样?
How long have you been married?
你结婚多久了?
Can you tell me if you will get married and have a baby in the near future?
你在最近会结婚生小孩吗?
What does your husband do?
你的老公从事什么工作?
If we hire you and go through all the expense of training you, by that time you'll probably want to get married and leave us. Why would we waste our time and money doing that?
假如大家雇佣了你,又花不少钱对你进行培训,可或许到那时你要结婚了,要离职。大家为何要费时和资金呢?