There's no point in having a go at me.
没理由责怪我。
Feast your eyes!
叫你大饱眼福!
This is all for naught1.
这就是白费力气。
Legends are lessons. They ring with truths.
传闻都是教训,授与大家真理。ring with: 充满声音,回荡着。
I would advise you to make your peace with this.
我感觉你应该让自己同意这事。
make peace with: 与言归于好,与讲和,休战。这里的意思是不再反对婚事。
I've just about had enough of you, lass!
我受够你了,大小姐!
That would set us up for months.
那可以供大家几个月的生活啦。
Oh, I've been worried sick.
哦,我担忧去世了。
It's a peace offering.
这是我向你求和的礼物。
We'll sort it out tomorrow.
大家明天会找到解决方法的。