你感觉自己疯了吗?是你的同事把你逼疯了,还是你的邻居吵吵闹闹?你可能惊慌失措,工作太多,完成时间太短。或者你可能陷入交通堵塞,面试迟到了。下面你将看到一些最容易见到的英语习语,当你对某件事感到愤怒、沮丧或恼火时,可以用这类习语。
1 go bananas
Ill go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
假如你再问我一次那个问题,我会发疯的。
2 go nuts
Weve got so many complaints1 today, I think Ill go nuts.
今天大家收到好多投诉,我想我会发疯的。
3 lose it
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
当艾丽卡叫蒂姆离开的时候,他像疯了一样,开始冲她大喊大叫。
4 go mental
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? Youll get fired.
你疯了吗?你为何一直和老板争论?你会被解雇的。
5 freak out
Mum, dont freak out! Ive just crashed the car.
母亲,淡定!我刚把车撞坏了。
6 go bonkers
When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
当我被告知再等一个小时时,我简直疯了。
7 go berserk
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
当他们被告知所有些航班都被取消时,人群变得狂怒起来。
8 blow ones TOP
I think hell blow his TOP when you give him the news.
当你告诉他这个消息时,我想他会大发雷霆的。
9 fly off the handle
My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics2.
每当有人提起政治,我父亲一直大发雷霆。
10 hit the ceiling/ hit the roof
I cant be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不可以迟到。我爸爸妈妈会大发雷霆的。
11 go ballistic
My new neighbours throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
我的新邻居每晚都开派对。这让我非常生气。
12 go off the deep end
Ill go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone elses mistake.
假如我由于其他人的错误而被解雇,我会勃然大怒的。
13 blow up
When I saw the look on Helens face, I just knew shed blow up.
当我看到海伦脸上的表情时,我就了解她会发火的。
14 pop ones cork3
I have something to tell you. Please, dont pop your cork.
我有话要对你说。请勿暴跳如雷。
15 go ape4
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
假如苏西听到这件事,她会大发雷霆的。