关于大学生英语口语对话阅读
Jean: Do you want to know the exact date when you are dying?
你想了解自己确切死亡的日期吗?
Jaco: That's tough. I don't know. What about you?
这是个非常难的问题。 我不了解。你呢?
Jean: I thought I was kind of cool. But it turns out that I belong to most of people who don't want to know.
我本来以为自己还算另类。结果发现我还是大多数不想了解那类中的一个。
Jaco: Which because?
由于?
Jean: Have you seen the Bucket List?
你有看过《遗愿清单》吗?
Jaco: That's an old one but a good one.
那部电影蛮老的啊,不过很好。
Jean: Yeah. Two dying old men spent some quality time together. I was touched by Edward's funeral speech.
是的。两个垂死的老人在一块度过了美好时光。我被爱德华的葬礼演讲打动了。
Jaco: I was deeply impressed by the death talk. Carl and Edward was talking about being burried or cremated, which sounded funny to many people. However, I felt so moved.
我对他们的死亡对话印象很深刻。卡尔和爱德华在讨论是土葬还是火葬。 不少人感觉这个对话非常搞笑。我非常有感触。
Jean: I will choose being burried. What if i feel hurt? In my hometown,it is a tradition that old people make all the clothes by themselves which they are going to wear when they meet God. My nana is making hers, which makes me very uncomfortable.
我会选择土葬。如果感觉疼痛如何解决?在我家乡,老人给自己做衣服,在他死后穿。这是一个传统。我奶奶目前在做她我们的。这让我非常不舒服。
Jaco: Wow. That's uh sad. I, uh, but among all the wills, I love seeing something majestic most.That's mine too.
这个,非常悲伤。我,嗯,但在所有些遗愿中我喜欢那个瞻仰一些伟大的东西。 那个也是我的遗愿。
关于大学生英语口语对话阅读
Bob: This time I really doomed.
这一次我真的完蛋了.
Tom: What happened?
如何了?
Bob: I play a serious trick to my teacher.
我这次紧急地捉弄了老师。
Tom: I've had enough of your nonsense.
你开玩笑也该适可而止!
Bob: I have realized it,but it has happened already.
我了解错了,但事情已经发生了。
Tom: You should make a hearty apology to your teacher.
你应该给老师诚恳地道歉。
Bob: I have done it, but my teacher seems still angry.
我已经道歉了,但老师好像还是非常生气。
Tom: It doesn’t matter, I think your teacher will not blame you.
没关系的,我想老师不会责怪你的。
Bob: I hope so.
期望这样了。
Tom: Cheer up, let's start our CS game.
振作点,开始大家的的CS对战吧。
关于大学生英语口语对话阅读
Ann: Would you like to have a piece of cake?
要来一块蛋糕吗?
Tracy: No, thank you. I'm on a diet.
不,谢谢。我在节食。
Ann: Why? You're not fat.
为何?你又不胖。
Tracy: I'm considering entering for the beauty contest this summer, so I must have a slender figure.
我想参加今年夏季的选美比赛,所以我得有一个苗条的身材。
Ann: Women of all shapes would be beautiful if they are self-confident.
只须有自信,各种体型的女性都非常美。
Tracy: I'm afraid the judges do not think so. All the beauty contests are for slim girls only.
恐怕评委不这么想。所有些选美比赛都只为苗条的女生打开大门。
Ann: Well. There's a beauty contest in Thailand just for fat beauties.
泰国有一个选美比赛是专门为胖美大家而设的。
Tracy: How much do they weigh?
她们有多重?
Ann: All the beauties who entered the contest were over 80kg.
所有些参赛选手都超越80公斤。
Tracy: But I'm not fat enough to enter that contest.
但我不够胖,参加不了那个比赛。