欢迎来到星沙英语网

关于生病看大夫的英语对话

来源:www.drfazz.com 2024-05-29

关于生病看医生的英语对话

生病了,有些时候,大家会去药房自己买药。可是,假如自己买的药,吃了见不到成效,或者是病情重,就必须要到医院去看大夫,下面我们为大伙收拾的关于生病看大夫的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

关于生病看大夫的英语对话

Doctor: Hi, Sam. You don’t look very well. What seems to be the problem? My receptionist told me it was urgent.

大夫:嗨,山姆。你看着仿佛不太舒服。如何了?我的前台告诉我你得了急病。

Sam: Help me, Doctor. I think I’m dying. Thanks for give me appointment so quickly.

山姆:帮帮我,大夫。我感觉我快去世了,谢谢你能这么快约我。

Doctor: Let me see. I’ll take temperature and blood pressure.

大夫:让我看你的体温和血压。

Sam: I’ve got a pounding headache, a dry throat.

山姆:我头痛去世了,喉咙非常干。

Doctor: Now let me have a look at you. I’d like to listen to your chest. Now breathe in a deep breath. That’s it. Cough now again. I want to examine your throat too. Open wide say “Aaaaahh.”

大夫:来,让我瞧瞧你,听听你的胸腔。目前深深地吸一口气。对,就是如此。咳嗽一下.再咳一次。我还想再查查你的喉咙。把嘴张开,说“啊――”。

Sam: Aaaaahh aaaaahh.

山姆:啊――啊――啊――啊。

Doctor: Are you getting enough sleep? Have you changed your diet lately?

大夫:你的睡眠是否正常?你改变你的饮食了吗?

Sam: I’m eating the same things I always eating. And I usually sleep eight hours a night.

山姆:我吃的东西一直是一样的,而且每晚8个小时睡眠。

Doctor: When did this start? Have every felt this way before?

大夫:这种症状是从什么时间开始的?你以前像如此发生过吗?

Sam: I was exposed to the heavy rain after friend’s party yesterday evening. I felt headache and sore throat after going back home.

山姆:昨天在朋友家开完派对淋了雨,回家后就感觉头痛,喉咙也不舒服。

Doctor: Have you ever had any medicines?

大夫:吃过药吗?

Sam: I bought some medicines in the drug store near home, but useless.

山姆:在离家不远的小药房买了点感冒药,不过没什么用途。

Doctor: There are many unqualified medicine without drug quality inspection.

大夫:目前的不少药都没经过药品水平验证,是不合格的药。

Sam: Is there any consequences after taking these medicine?

山姆:吃了这类药会有哪些后果呢?

Sam: Useless is the better one, some of them even have severe side effects.

大夫:轻者不起用途,有些甚至还会产生紧急的不良反应。

Doctor: Our government should reinforce the drug quality control.

山姆:国家应该加大药品水平监管。

Doctor: It is important to go to the doctor when feel sick. The medicines prescribed by doctors are inspected by the quality standards, which are safe and effective.

大夫:生病就要准时来医院就诊,医院的药品都是经过水平检验的,安全有效。

Sam: I know.

山姆:了解了。

Doctor: This is your prescription, you’ll be better after some rest.

大夫:这是你的药方,吃过药后休息几天就没事了。

Sam: Thanks a lot!

山姆:谢谢大夫!

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>