伴随科技的进步,大家对于能源的借助愈加重视了。下面我们为大伙收拾的将来能源英语对话,期望对大伙有用!
将来能源英语对话
Cathy: What do you think of the lecture?
凯西:你觉得这个讲坛如何?
Leon: You mean the one On Future Energy?
雷昂:你是说“将来能源”吗?
Cathy: That’s right.
凯西:对。
Leon: I think it was very interesting and helpful.
雷昂:我感觉非常有趣,也非常有帮助。
Cathy: Do you really mean that?
凯西:你真的这么觉得?
Leon: Yes. Don’t you?
雷昂:对。你不这么想?
Cathy: But I think some of his view points are not correct.
凯西:但我想他的一些看法并不正确。
Leon: Yes?
雷昂:是吗?
Cathy: Take the coal for instance.
凯西:拿煤炭来讲吧。
Leon: What about it?
雷昂:煤炭如何了?
Cathy: Coal won’t become important again. Everybody can see that.
凯西:煤炭不会再要紧了,这一点每人都可以看到。
Leon: Why not?
雷昂:为何?
Cathy: For one thing, it’s too dirty. We won’t be able to find people to work down coal mines in the future. For another, we’ll use up all the coal underground. We have to develop new kinds of energy such as atomic energy.
凯西:一方面它太脏,以后大家不会看到有人在地下的煤矿采煤,其次地下的煤会被用完,大家需要开发新的能源,比如原子能。
Leon: We’ll invent new kinds of machinery to mine underground for us and nobody can tell exactly how much coal there is underground. Atomic energy can’t take the place of coal because it’s too dangerous to produce. once leakage occurs, it’ll bring disastrous.
雷昂:大家可以制造新型机械来代替人工在地下采煤,并且无人确切地了解地下有多少煤。原子能没办法取代煤炭,由于生产原子能太危险,一旦发生泄漏,将会有灾难性的后果,很多人反对进步原子能。
Cathy: Nonsense. When atomic energy is used widely, we’ll certainly have more advanced and stricter preventive measures to prevent any kind of leakage. It’s safe and clean as well.
凯西:也不对。当原子能广泛用时大家当然会采取更先进更严格的预防手段来预防任何泄漏发生。它既安全又卫生。
Leon: You have something there. Perhaps we can use coal, oil and atomic energy side by side.
雷昂:你说得有道理。或许大家可以同时借助煤炭、石油、原子能能源。
Cathy: Yes. The future is always hard to predict. It’s decided by many unexpected factors.
凯西:对。以后很难预测。它是由很多意料之外的原因决定的。
Leon: That’s right. Let’s hope for the best.
雷昂:是的。让大家对将来寄予最好的期望。