大学生英语口语对话短文
Max: This is it has finally been on. I love it.
就是如此终于上映了.我太喜欢了.
Jessie: Hello? You love Michael Jackson? He was pedophiliac. Wasn’t he sick?
不是吧.你喜欢迈克杰克逊? 他有恋童癖的.他变态的,好吧.
Max: That’s not true. As the king of pop, he had always been the center of rumors. He loved children.
这不是真的.作为音乐教父,他一直都是各种谣言的中心.他喜欢孩子子.
Jessie: He loved to sexually abuse them.
他喜欢性虐待孩子吧.
Max: Hey, don’t ever criticize my idol. He had a very bad and lonely childhood. So he wanted to do what he can to help those unhappy children. However, some bastards used his kindness.
不要如此批评我的偶像. 他一个人的童年非常不好,非常孤独.所以他想给帮助那些不快乐的孩子. 但有的居心不好的的人借助他的善良.
Jessie: You are saying that he was blackmailed. Then what about the being white thing?
你是说他们勒索他. 那皮肤变白的事情呢?
Max: That’s ridiculous. All we know what racial discrimination is. He should know better than have himself bleached. He just had skin cancer.
真的是可笑.大家都了解种族歧视. 他如何可能漂白自己啊? 他只不过得了皮肤癌.
Jessie: Skin cancer? Sound reasonable. Who told you that? The paparazzi?
皮肤癌? 听上去非常听有适当的?哪个对你说的? 狗仔队?
Max: I know the truth. You can’t deny someone because of some absurd and harsh slanders. He was a great musician. And he deserved to be respected and loved.
我了解的是事实. 你不可以由于一些荒唐残酷的诽谤而否定一个了.他是一个伟大的音乐人. 而且他值得大家的尊敬和爱.
Jessie: Is that what they say love me love my dog?
这就是所说的爱屋及乌吧.
大学生英语口语对话短文
Frank: She is gorgeous, isn’t she?
她非常完美,对吧?
Tony: She was quite a lady. She was called the most beautiful woman in films.
是,她是一个不简单的女性. 大家都管她叫电影里最漂亮的女性.
Frank: You are a fan of her, too?
你也是她的粉?
Tony: You bet. Before her, I thought beauty was only skin deep.
当然了.在她以前,我以为美貌只不过一层皮.
Frank: What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind?
你在怎么说啊? 你是否有点儿错乱了?
Tony: I am talking about Hedy Lamrr.
我在说海蒂拉玛.
Frank: I thought we were talking about my dream woman Marilyn Monroe.
我以为大家一直在聊我的梦女郎玛丽莲梦露.
Tony: Marilyn was hot and less charming than my lady. Hedy wasn’t only captivating. She was very intelligent.
玛丽莲梦露非常性感,但不及我的性感. 海蒂不止是迷人,她很聪明.
Frank: Was she smart enough to invent a mobile phone. It has been the smartest tool invented ever to me.
她聪明到可以创造手机? 我感觉手机是迄今为止最聪明的创造.
Tony: That’s the best word that I’ve ever heard today. She did to some extent. She patented an idea that later became the crutch of mobile phone.
这是我今天听到的的话了. 在某种意义上说,她确实创造了. 她申请过一个专利,而这个专利就是奠定了目前手机技术的基础.
大学生英语口语对话短文
Lily: Ann, after the entrance examination for entering universities, if you find the university is not the one which is in your mind, how do you do?
安,假如高考考试完进入大学,发现这所大学不是你想象中的大学,你会如何?
Ann: Maybe I will take the college-entrance exam again.
可能我会再来一次高考考试。
Lily: If the college you entered doesn’t satisfy you, then?
假如再不是呢?
Ann: If not,I will choose one department which I am interested in and then study hard in the college. I don’t want to undergo the painful period of college enterance exam.
那我想我会在这大学选一个有兴趣的系,安心念书了,不想再历程高考考试这个痛苦的阶段。
Lily: It seems your willpower is worse than the 41-year-old university student.
看来你的意志力不如那个41岁的大学生啊。
Ann: Who is the 41-year-old university student?
什么41岁的大学生啊?
Lily: His name is Cao Xiangfan, who has taken the college-entrance exam for 13 times.
就是那个高考考试了13次的曹湘凡啊。
Ann: Why did he take the exam so many times?
他为什么考这么多次啊?
Lily: Because he is not satisfied with the teaching methods and study atmosphere in the colledges. He thinks the colledges he entered are still not what they should be.
由于他对大学里的教学方法、学习环境都不认可,感觉那些大学都不是他理想中的那样。
Ann: He can be the model to us in some respects.
他在某些方面还是值得大家学习的。